Skip to main content

Happy Family!

Richards Family Update!




Bentley:

Happy boy!
Bentley is growing so fast! He turned 18 months and we celebrated with a swiss roll:) He loves to keep mom and Dad on their feet. He loves to go to the park, and play. He also loves cars, trains, and balls. Right now his absolute favorite thing to do is jump! He treats his bed like a trampoline, and loves when mom and dad watch him jump:) He also loves to hang out with his grandmas and grandpas. He loves them all so much! 

Lezlie:

I have had a lot going on. I started playing in the Lakewood Symphony and it is so good to be playing again. Our last concert was all Sibelius, which is one of my favorites. I also ran a half marathon! I am so glad that I did and have decided to run the Phoenix Marathon in February with my sisters! I was also able to make a quick trip home where I spent the weekend with my family in New Mexico. It was nice to have a break, and I even got to see my sister perform in a show. 
Sarah and I after the race! I couldn't have done it without her!

I even got a medal:)

Alex:

He had a birthday! He is now 28 years old. Bentley and I took him mini golfing then went out to dinner afterwards we celebrated with an ice-cream cake. Alex is still busy with work, but Bentley and I are proud of him. He works hard and does a good job for his company. He has started applying to get his MBA so that is exciting. We still won't know where we are going or when he is starting for a while. But The process is started:) He is a wonderful Husband who has supported me in all I do. Plus he is a wonderful Dad who Bentley adores. 
Alex teaching benltey how to golf

Helping dad work

Family:

We have been doing so good. Even with Alex working long hours we are still able to do lots of things together. We have been on lots of walks, gone out to dinner, and spent time with Family. Alex and I have also been able to have a few date nights. We went to one Alexs' coworker weddings, been out to dinner, and we ran the Broomfield days 5k together! We are a happy family and we will continue to update you with our happy life:) But for now enjoy some more pictures!


Playgroup at tiny town

He loves to scribble

our little artist


Beautiful sight during a walk
Date night at his friends wedding

Family Hike


Playgroup

Reading with Grandpa

Bentley just discovered blowing bubbles in his milk


Happy 18 months!!





At the zoo with Grandma


He loved the birds


Dads birthday dinner




Broomfield Days 5K


Date night at Chik-fil-a While dad was at Priesthood session of conference




After my sisters performance

Trying on mom's shoes

Jumping on the Trampoline with Aunt Annie


Racing grandpa!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life would be boring without change!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Hello! I know I say this every time but it’s been awhile since our last post and so much has changed for our family in the last few months! But the top three changes are: 1-We found out we were expecting! 2- Alex got a new job (same company), and 3- We moved to San Diego!  I’ll just summarize by month and add lots of pictures😃 June/July We had a nice relaxing summer, we stayed home and tried to get back into a routine and normal life post hospital. We did go to the children’s museum lots and played outside. We also put Hadley in some dance classes and Bentley in Swimming and soccer to keep them busy. Bentley also lost two teeth!  August Bentley started kindergarten! I can’t Believe he is old enough to go to school! But he loves school and loved his teacher, I hope he doesn’t grow out of his love for learning. We also took a weekend trip to Monterey where we went to the beach and went to t...

Arizona!

We Made it! We made it to Arizona! We have had quite a busy summer trying to get here. In our last few weeks in Colorado we got to see lots of family and friends. Then while Alex finished up work at Playco, Bentley and I spent some time in New Mexico with my family. It was great because My older sister was also able to come for a visit with her kids and we got to do lots of fun things together! When Alex finished up he came to NM, where we then carpooled to Arizona. For the first week we stayed at my Boss's guest house because our apartment wasn't ready, Bentley loved the pool there and her dogs:) When we got into our apartment my wonderful father in law drove down the moving truck with the rest of our stuff. So far we are doing great in Arizona. The apartment is smaller than we were planning, but we were able to get a 9 month lease which is awesome because Alex's program is only 9 months and we don't know if we will be staying in ...

Looking Forward to New Adventures

It has been a busy few months! I am in NM visiting my family so I got as much packing done as I could before I left. Its amazing how much we have accumulated the last 2.5 years living here! I will put up a bunch of pictures, hopefully once we get settled in Arizona I will be a better blogger! Family Adventures A few fun things since the last blog: A trip to Utah for Alex's grandmas 90th birthday Fro-Yo Run/Bolder Boulder/Broomfield Trail Days A trip to NM for Annies Graduation Aquarium to see the fish Childrens Museum with the cousins Denver history/science Museum with the Aunt Em and Grandma R. Alex Its the busy season once again for Alex at work. We are grateful for all of the hours he puts in! He has been doing a lot of prep work for his Masters program, and helping me pack all our stuff up. He has also taken charge of finding us housing in AZ, I will meet him in Phoenix this weekend to hopefully find a place. Lezlie I played my last orchestra concert with...