Skip to main content

Happy New Year from the Richards Family!

Happy New Year! We had a great Holiday doing lots of fun things while Alex had a break form school. We did were able to spend time in Phoenix before heading to NM for Christmas with my folks. We went to the children's heart museum, and we went with Chelsy to a farm where we got to go on a musical train ride, Bentley of course loved it! While we were expecting Bentley we made bentley a build a bear and we thought it would be good to carry on that tradition, but this time we had bentley make it for his soon to be little sister.( Of course he got to make one for himself as well:)

In New Mexico we got to see lots of cousins! Bentley had a blast with all of them, he loves to play and he had a constant playmate while there, We also got to take him to the Santa Fe children's museum where they had a train exhibit set up at the time! 

When we got back to Phoenix, Alex's parents came to visit! We went to a train park and rode the train  a couple times and a carousel, we also went to an ostrich farm and went on a  monster truck tour! It was definitely Bentleys' favorite part, he wasn't a fan of the big birds and goats.

For an early birthday present Chelsy put Bentley in a soccer class! It is one of the highlights of the week, he loves it! It is something that I think we will continue with until he says other wise.

Alex has started back in school and is liking it, he has started to look for  job, but we still have a few months:)

Me and baby girl are also doing good, 30 weeks down, 10 to go! We sure can't wait to meet her:)
Love always the Richards family





























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life would be boring without change!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Hello! I know I say this every time but it’s been awhile since our last post and so much has changed for our family in the last few months! But the top three changes are: 1-We found out we were expecting! 2- Alex got a new job (same company), and 3- We moved to San Diego!  I’ll just summarize by month and add lots of pictures😃 June/July We had a nice relaxing summer, we stayed home and tried to get back into a routine and normal life post hospital. We did go to the children’s museum lots and played outside. We also put Hadley in some dance classes and Bentley in Swimming and soccer to keep them busy. Bentley also lost two teeth!  August Bentley started kindergarten! I can’t Believe he is old enough to go to school! But he loves school and loved his teacher, I hope he doesn’t grow out of his love for learning. We also took a weekend trip to Monterey where we went to the beach and went to t...

Arizona!

We Made it! We made it to Arizona! We have had quite a busy summer trying to get here. In our last few weeks in Colorado we got to see lots of family and friends. Then while Alex finished up work at Playco, Bentley and I spent some time in New Mexico with my family. It was great because My older sister was also able to come for a visit with her kids and we got to do lots of fun things together! When Alex finished up he came to NM, where we then carpooled to Arizona. For the first week we stayed at my Boss's guest house because our apartment wasn't ready, Bentley loved the pool there and her dogs:) When we got into our apartment my wonderful father in law drove down the moving truck with the rest of our stuff. So far we are doing great in Arizona. The apartment is smaller than we were planning, but we were able to get a 9 month lease which is awesome because Alex's program is only 9 months and we don't know if we will be staying in ...

Looking Forward to New Adventures

It has been a busy few months! I am in NM visiting my family so I got as much packing done as I could before I left. Its amazing how much we have accumulated the last 2.5 years living here! I will put up a bunch of pictures, hopefully once we get settled in Arizona I will be a better blogger! Family Adventures A few fun things since the last blog: A trip to Utah for Alex's grandmas 90th birthday Fro-Yo Run/Bolder Boulder/Broomfield Trail Days A trip to NM for Annies Graduation Aquarium to see the fish Childrens Museum with the cousins Denver history/science Museum with the Aunt Em and Grandma R. Alex Its the busy season once again for Alex at work. We are grateful for all of the hours he puts in! He has been doing a lot of prep work for his Masters program, and helping me pack all our stuff up. He has also taken charge of finding us housing in AZ, I will meet him in Phoenix this weekend to hopefully find a place. Lezlie I played my last orchestra concert with...