Skip to main content

Arizona Adventures March-May

Chelsy and some good friends threw me a  Surprise Baby Shower! I have such sweet people in my life and I am so thankful for them:)
We also tried to give Bentley as much love and attention we could before the baby came, so we did take him to build-a-bear, where he promptly grabbed pikachu!

Alex at a Spring training game with his school class
While I was in the Hospital Bentley pretty much lived at FlipDunk and he was such a big helper!


We loved having Grandma here, and she gave Bentley a much needed haircut
Family Photo!


Easter 2017- We were lucky to Alex's Parents here to spend Easter with, Hadley went to church for the firs time on Easter Sunday.  Bentley went to an Easter Egg hunt at the Church, and he really enjoyed dying Easter Eggs! On the Day before Easter the Easter Bunny left Baskets at our doorstep, We don't know who gave them to us, but we are so very grateful, it reminded me that we aren't forgotten. Thank you whoever left them for us!  After church we were invited to Easter Dinner with some good friends, where Bentley got to go on another egg hunt:)

Church easter egg hunt










Waiting for the egg hunt to begin!
Bentley still has a couple weeks of soccer! He is doing so much better:)


Bentley wouldn't go near the bunny at soccer!



Both our parents came back  the weekend of May 7 for Hedleys Blessing. Bentley loved having everyone here!










We took Grandma and grandpa back to Bentley's
Favorite Train Park!



We went to the Botanical Gardens while Alex's parents were here, Bentley found lots of Cactus! although the coolest part was the butterfly garden! We got to open up new butterflies and let them loose in the garden!




Hadleys Blessing Day! We were grateful to be surrounded by family on her special day:) Hadleys beautiful dress was made by her Grandma Richards, she did an amazing job on it!












And I'll leave you with some cute Pictures of my kids:)
Love Always
Alex, LEzlie, Bentley and Hadley
One of Bentleys favorite things to do is build a nest, with all of his stuffed
 animals, blankets and pillows:)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life would be boring without change!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Hello! I know I say this every time but it’s been awhile since our last post and so much has changed for our family in the last few months! But the top three changes are: 1-We found out we were expecting! 2- Alex got a new job (same company), and 3- We moved to San Diego!  I’ll just summarize by month and add lots of pictures😃 June/July We had a nice relaxing summer, we stayed home and tried to get back into a routine and normal life post hospital. We did go to the children’s museum lots and played outside. We also put Hadley in some dance classes and Bentley in Swimming and soccer to keep them busy. Bentley also lost two teeth!  August Bentley started kindergarten! I can’t Believe he is old enough to go to school! But he loves school and loved his teacher, I hope he doesn’t grow out of his love for learning. We also took a weekend trip to Monterey where we went to the beach and went to t...

Arizona!

We Made it! We made it to Arizona! We have had quite a busy summer trying to get here. In our last few weeks in Colorado we got to see lots of family and friends. Then while Alex finished up work at Playco, Bentley and I spent some time in New Mexico with my family. It was great because My older sister was also able to come for a visit with her kids and we got to do lots of fun things together! When Alex finished up he came to NM, where we then carpooled to Arizona. For the first week we stayed at my Boss's guest house because our apartment wasn't ready, Bentley loved the pool there and her dogs:) When we got into our apartment my wonderful father in law drove down the moving truck with the rest of our stuff. So far we are doing great in Arizona. The apartment is smaller than we were planning, but we were able to get a 9 month lease which is awesome because Alex's program is only 9 months and we don't know if we will be staying in ...

Looking Forward to New Adventures

It has been a busy few months! I am in NM visiting my family so I got as much packing done as I could before I left. Its amazing how much we have accumulated the last 2.5 years living here! I will put up a bunch of pictures, hopefully once we get settled in Arizona I will be a better blogger! Family Adventures A few fun things since the last blog: A trip to Utah for Alex's grandmas 90th birthday Fro-Yo Run/Bolder Boulder/Broomfield Trail Days A trip to NM for Annies Graduation Aquarium to see the fish Childrens Museum with the cousins Denver history/science Museum with the Aunt Em and Grandma R. Alex Its the busy season once again for Alex at work. We are grateful for all of the hours he puts in! He has been doing a lot of prep work for his Masters program, and helping me pack all our stuff up. He has also taken charge of finding us housing in AZ, I will meet him in Phoenix this weekend to hopefully find a place. Lezlie I played my last orchestra concert with...